Monday, June 1, 2015

Ebon Week 16: June 1st

This week may have been the most uneventful week in my mission. The ship came so everyone has been doing Kawainini and I was sick.

Wednesday I started to get sick and it just got progressively worse throughout the week. Wednesday morning I woke up with a headache, a temperature, and just sore body but I was still able to work. By Friday and Saturday I couldn't even get out of bed. My body ached too much to move and I basically laid there for two days. It's all good; I'm fine now. I got chickengunia, a bug that is transmitted through mosquitoes.

The ship was here all week so we had a few new people come. Everyone was busy getting work done so our work was pretty slow.

Not too much else. I'm good. I hope all is well with you all. This week has pretty much been a blur.

I love you,

Elder Weenig

No comments:

Post a Comment