Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 25, 2015 Successful but Difficult Week

This week was one of my most successful but also my hardest. Elder Angilau and I ended the week with 34 lessons and had found 6 new investigators. both my and my companions most successful weeks so far on our missions. Elder Angilau is way cool and it's good because he wants to work hard. It's been really cool to see all this success but at the same time I have never felt more homesick or plain fed up then this week. I know I was doing so much good but the whole week I was just negatively thinking how my Marshallese should be better or like I just want to eat American food and not see Marshallese people. I do know that all my negative thoughts are the adversary working hard to prevent good work. I really just had to push myself to finish the week and it's good I am working on changing my thoughts. My situation is a lot better than I think it is. I know I have all of you supporting me back home and I am doing well. I just need to work hard and not think about myself. Hope all is well back home. Love Elder Weenig







No comments:

Post a Comment